Thursday, August 06, 2020

CORNUCOPIA - A Change To My Blog's Title

I have made some changes to this blog in its colourway and title. This is all in line with what is, for me, a decision to make a substantial personal adjustment. I have resolved, just over two years after resigning from the Triratna Buddhist Order to stop using my previous ordained name Vidyavajra in most public contexts in which I currently apply it. One of which is the title of this blog.

The background reasons for this I'll explain more fully in an upcoming Sheringham Diary blog. It's nevertheless provided me with an opportunity to review its title, layout and colourway. I like the word cornucopia as it represents a sense of lightness, abundance and rich variety, which captures something of what I'm aiming for with the blog. In line with this I also wanted to lighten the colours and general appearance of the blog.

It is proving difficult to change somethings without losing links, the blog altogether, or starting completely afresh with a new blog, none of which I want to do. So I will have to just accept this. Besides, I am not yet anywhere near becoming a trackless one, so leaving a digital history trail is still OK in my book.

Love to you all

STEPHEN

No comments: